Sunday, January 2, 2011

I LIED!!!
                 There is a part of me that i hate that makes me sick and makes me hate my self down to the very last bone. this part of me was created by a horrible habbit that was driven by fear. I am a good person I have the most pure intensions and honestly all I want is to be loved but so afraid of it at the same time. I created these walls almost like a distraction from letting people know who i am , looking back on what i have done its the lame reason its the most selfish thing i have done in my entire life, i never saw a person that would ever love me enough to want to take the time to get to know me.after well lets call him caden for privacy reasons, i trusted him for the first time in my entire life after my dad would pop in and out of my life like a bad cold. and i felt so dumb and worthless after it turned out to be an epic fail a fail that took me a long long time to get over , i made a promise to my self that no one will love me the way i want to be loved so i needed to protect my self from anything that may or may not come in my life i felt all men were the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment